Saturday, July 11, 2009

under the bed!

good thing you don't find this little guy under your bed! I had a CHILLING night last night!

Missy/Missytopia Nikki/nikkiland were playing on the wii and missy THOUGHT she saw a head of a person. At this point I was a little spooked. so to make things better nikki and karlie went up stairs and morgan told them to scream so they did! Missy said"is it Morgan?" no anwser! i got really scared then karlie and nikki came down the stairs! I let Shadow their golden retriver go. all of a sudden Morgan comes down the stairs with a FREAKY clown mask on and I screamed in terror as she moved closer!!!! I broke down in tears i was so frightened! eventually I got over it. until morgan strikes again! this time it's a skull of a pirate! i freaked! at last morgans friend came over and she stopped. But I was so jumpy that when nikki and I were playing the wii game again I threated to hit them with rockband2 drum sticks and call my mom to come take me home! well I guess morgan just disen't grow up!

3 comments:

Emmy said...

never fun being scared

Lourie said...

Like I said, not nice.

Krissy said...

i got to say that even though it was funny it was very mean