petshop
I love Littlest Petshops!
Blog Archive
►
2011
(11)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(89)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(6)
A girls eye veiw
Medevil Times
Lip Sync
feeling yuck
GNO
it's been a while!
►
September
(5)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(3)
About Me
Krissy
I am an ametur photographer. I like to capture life in ways that people find intersing.
View my complete profile
Followers
Friday, October 16, 2009
Lip Sync
Today was Shivela's Lip sync! Guess what...OUR GROUP WON 3RD PLACE!!!!!!! cool huh! Our group was called The Swift Girls. we sang You Belong with Me by Taylor swift.
2 comments:
Lourie
said...
Wish I could have been there!
October 17, 2009 at 8:02 PM
Emmy
said...
How fun! Congrats and that is a great song
October 18, 2009 at 7:22 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wish I could have been there!
How fun! Congrats and that is a great song
Post a Comment