Dear Garfield,I think you are one cool feline with a few flaws here they are
- you drink a little to much coffee!
- you think the world revolves around you
- you kick poor little odie
- Poor Jon gets the brunt of you pranks
the list goes on and on but I want to talk to you about these things.
Ok Coffee is not the number one priorty here dude! why do you drink so much!!! You have a fine life enjoy it before your fame is gone!
why in the world is it always about garfield!!! tell me one reason why you are always in the spotlight! and don't say because you are gorgeous!!!.
why do you kick sweet mindless Odie! he needs respect just as much as you do!
You are lucky to have an owner like Jon some animals out there have no family think about it. some cats are out there right now starving to death and why do you care? no coffee for them noooo no Lasgana either nope just lefovers in the back of fast food restraunts like McDonald's or Carls Jr. I hope this letter opens your eyes!
have a happy day
Kekster
find out where you can do the same right here


3 comments:
But it is all about Garfield! because he is after all...a cat. You did good.
Great job!! And I have never thought of Garfield that way, but you are so right.
Thanks for a great laugh. This was a great post.
Post a Comment