So Friday.
hmm
what to blog about!
How about I confess a few things!
- I may not be so happy about getting my braces
- or sitting in the dentist chair for 2 hours
- I may want to send a B-day card to Taylor Lautner!
- yes his b day is next week!
- I may have put "Happy Birthday my <3 on his FB page :}
Now for some F-bombs
Kendyall: I have a few choice words for you. 1st of all! Mr. Chisholm is a teacher not someone for you to yell at! You think you are so freaking cool reailty is you are just about the most uncool person I have ever me!
Samantha H: You know you REALLY gotta mind your own business. Telling my friend they can't sit at a table which last i checked was oh i don't know HANDED DOWN TO HER!!!! so you can shut your (bleep) up!
I did Friday Confessinal By Glamazon
&
F-Bomb Friday By Living in France!
:)



3 comments:
Awww showing Taylor some love! hehehe.
While braces are annoying while you have them they are so worth it in the end!
You <3 Taylor L. and you are also going throug the 8th grade, how tough! One more tough thing is that your getting braces but on the upside like I said in the very first sentence,...YOU <3 TAYLOR L.!!!! Picture me as Taylor L., I
<3 you Just the same.
Post a Comment