Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ask Kekster

I have alot of friends!!! lots come 2 me 4 advice they ask things like:"what do I do about problems with friends" and "I need your help" well now you can ask me 4 advice 2!!!


Ask Kekster is a section where you can ask me 4 advice!!! if don't want it 2 b seen on my blog just include this short note "I don't want anyone 2 see this" I totally understand!!! here is an example of what it might look like

You said:kekster
My lil sis is bugging me what do I do?

Kekster says: OMG!!! I have the same problem!!! tell her in the best way that you can 2 stop and if it escalates tell her 2 stop and it's getting annoying!!

so rember... ASK KEKSTER

1 comment:

Lourie said...

I love your heart! And you give your friends good advice.