Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Hey Bloggers!

Happy April Fools day!!! I have some awesome pranks that I'm just DYING 2 tell u about!

Ok so, I come home from school 2day with 1 thing on my mind...well 2 actually. My sister and what else PRANKS! So I come inside 2 find my sis (emster) In her room. so I knock on her door and this is what happened:

Emster: Come in

Me: Hey em

emster/em: what

me: Mom just got off the phone with Mr.C (Principal of her school) and your suspended!

em: what??? Really

Me: APRIL FOOLS!!!

thanks 4 reading check out my other posts

Peace out Peeps

2 comments:

Emmy said...

I did not do any April Fool's jokes today! I was slacking. Guess I will have to make up for it doubly next year.

Lourie said...

I thought maybe you would mention how you got pranked. hahaha.