Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A new pair

Have you ever wondered... Why does this gal ALWAYS or most of the time write in blue? well here's the anwser!

My eyes see in blue the best! In fact I have to put my overlays on my computer screen! What are overlays? Overlays are sheets of colored paper that you put over a book page to help you read!

See when I first came into 6th grade I was reunited with some really close friends! Missy (Melissa) Nikki (Nicole) and Sam (Samantha) I had known them for a very long time! Missy introduced me to a teacher named Miss.Lundy! She is sooooo sweet! she helped me with homework and many more!

About 2 weeks into school our schedules got changed! this made my fried Deann and I FURIOUS! All throughout luch we kept saying "this is so stupid" and "I can't believe it" The next week I started my new schedule! Fortunately for me Missy had all the same classes 1-4! AWESOME! I thought in my head!

The following week I told Miss.Lundy about what happens when I read! She was going to test me for overlays! Sure enough I needed them! and boy i'll tell ya they are great they helped me improve in reading!


3 comments:

Emmy said...

That is good your teacher was able to help you figure that out.

Lourie said...

It helped Emily too. She read much better when she used the one you gave her. I don't know if she noticed the difference, but I did.

Krissy said...

good