Monday, May 4, 2009

sad sad day throw all your work away!

Man is this the crummiest day of my life! have you had one of those days where you feel TOTALLY confident about something and then it all crumples to peices! I had that day today!

Mr.Ryan my drama teacher assigned One Acts to us. we had to write a one act play. sounds good so far well this story has a tearful ending! (literally) he would choose 3 of the BEST one acts and they would be preformed! well I worked 4 hard weeks to get my one act done! I couldn't WAIT until Mr.Ryan annouced the one acts! well today I was dreading 5th period aka drama! so i walk in thinking you will win even if you don't your still a winner! we finished the final round of Debate and came back to class. Mr.Ryan annouced the winners!

Starlin Singleton: The babysitter
Jeff Evans: The curse of...can't rember! GRRRRR lol
Erica Jonson: The one acts!

My name is not in the list! heart teared and ripped and I despratly tried to hold back tears. I was sooooo upset! but I get to act in one and POSSIBLY win a trophy!

5 comments:

Emmy said...

Sorry your's did not get picked. When you do get to perform let me know if I can it would be fun to come see you act.

Lourie said...

You are such a good story teller. You paint a wonderful picture. You are most definitely a winner to me.

Krissy said...

thaks guys Emmy I wil totally tell you when I am preforming

Carolynn said...

Sorry you did not get picked. Just remember to keep writing and acting. You enjoy it and you are very good at it.

Krissy said...

thanks me ma!