All kids love the last day of school! right? no more homework no more teachers! whats not to love! well this friday is going to be unforgetable! I have taken a drama course to improve my skills in acting! I have starred in a two act play and a one act play all in one year! My drama teacher has the same name as my lil bro. His name is Mr.Ryan! he told us the funniest stories! If I was down I knew his class would cheer me up! just yesterday he said "If you want to give me a end of the year preasent that's fine just not a starbucks card! the only thing that I eat there is snickerdoodles! I've eaten so much I feel like i'm 6 months preagnet!" We all laughed! Miss.Barron. Everyone said "oh she's so mean and strict" How I see it she was nice and very intelligent! she was the best sicence teacher ever! (she is in STRONG compotition with Miss.Barton my 5th grade teacher) She taught me about Pangea and many other things! Mrs.Lei was THE BEST MATH TEACHER EVER! She didn't exactly change my opinion on math I still don't really like it! but it's alot eaiser to understand! Miss.Cortez! I was in read 180 this year! I have a comprehension problem I will read the book but I won't understand it! she helped me alot! Mr.Tahti! He Was sooooooo funny! he sure did make P.E. alot more enjoyable!
all my teachers are awesome I loved them all! you seem to create a bond with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your teachers would all love hearing those nice compliments.
:)
I am so glad you had such wonderful teachers.
Post a Comment