Wanna hear a joke? what do you always find on a fire hydernt? K9P!!!! Well today my leg was the fire hydrent! a sweet little dog came up to me so what the hey I petted it and as I turned around...AHHHHHHH Missy my best friend shouts "THE DOG PEED ON YOUR LEG!!!!!" I whirled around and in total horror yellow K9P was running down my leg!!!! so I screamed and in the process flicked off my shoe and a little weiner dog pees on my shoe!!!!! I picked it up and scootered back to my house with missy shouting "KRISTIN GOT PEED ON BY A DOG" I went straight to the hose and washed off my foot and my shoe. Missy was still making fun of me so I screwed in the hose and ATTEMPTED to spray missy. As I walked into the house to get a drink missy grabbed the hose and as I came out SPLASH she sprayed me! so I started to chase her as she was running I grabbed the hose and she was still in spraying range. So it's obvious that I sprayed her except I sprayed her 2 or 3 times.
so that's why you always stand clear of any dog if there isn't an owner around!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh no! I can't believe you were peed on! Sorry!
Post a Comment