Hey bloggers!
I haven't really been myself lately huh! well here is the reason.
My two best friends Missy and Nikki were being babysat by a gal named Domey (I'm not even sure I spelled that right) she was a HORRIBLE babysitter she fed them Top Roman with seaweed and chicken that still had the grease on it! Donna their mom wanted a babysitter who she knew better. she knew my mom pretty well! so one day Missy calls with an 'odd question" her mom wanted to know if my mom could babysit them. my mom took the challenge knowing she would get payed and we would be happy. so the first day they came over and we went to the Cal Oaks Sports park played on the swings and rolled down a VERY steep hill. The next day we stayed home and played in the hose. wendsday we went to Carl's Jr. for dinner. Thursday we went to a pool party! Only one downside! Missy Nikki and I ALL got sunburned! Missy was the worst the surburn streched from her neck to the bottom of her back! Mine Was streched to the middle of my back! Nikki was sunburned on her shoulders and her face.
Missy and I have been recovering but I can't move my head to well and my shoulders ache! but in other words we are doing fine! so now you know why I haven't been posting as often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you are having fun with your friends. And next time use lots of sun screen!
Our first week was busy, but went well.
Post a Comment