What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this picture? I think creepy crawly icky and BIG.Today I have a story! My very first VA story!!! cool right! this 1 is chilling to a 5 year old at least!
I was probably 5 when this happened. I was playing on the porch in my backyard with my lil sis Emily she was at least 2 so a year younger than ryan! (ryan wasen't born yet) Any who she was riding her tricycle and I think i was admiring a peice of artwork...done with chalk! all of a sudden I felt something crawling up my leg I looked and a big spider-zilla was crawling up my leg! I screamed and kicked my leg to get it off as quickly as possible! it came off but man I was scared to death!
Inspired by: Emmy Mom

2 comments:
I've had bugs and spiders crawl on me. it is not fun!
It is the worst when they are on you!
Post a Comment