Monday, August 10, 2009

Restless

ever Have those nights where you can't sleep!? I had one last night! ug! it's always such a pain! I wish that sometimes you could put on a magical sleeping cap and you would fall right asleep! then when it was time to wake up have someone pull it off and you would be up and ready for the day!

Last night i could not get to sleep! I wish I could have had that magical sleeping cap and I could have a good night sleep! I didn't get to sleep until 10:30 at least! ug! if only there was a magical sleeping cap! lol

3 comments:

Lourie said...

Maybe you put one on, it can be just like your thinking cap. Each night, put it on your "sleeping cap."

Emmy said...

If you ever invent one let me know!

Krissy said...

lol me to I lose sleep evy nightit is not fun!!!!