did any of you play with these when you were little? I did! now at 11 years old I used to laugh at people who played with barbies. But one visit to my grandma's house would change that!Me Missy and Nikki were bored. I told them that my cousin Nicole had a big box of barbies in the garage! so we went and got it! ever since then me and Missy have played with them! I never thought it would happen! post any of your barbie stories on your blog!
to bring back to this post just type
Inspired by: kekster's palace!
bye bye

2 comments:
Barbies were among my favorite toys for a long time. Even when I was 12.
ha ha it is nikki and i really never played with barbies i guess i always thought that they were boring so i really can't relate to your story.
Post a Comment