Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A day at the duck pond:Horror Addition

O.K. so just looking at this pic and reading the title you know something bad happened at The Duck Pond.

Yesterday was full of adventure but the thing that sticks out in my mind is something I like to call "That Fatal Fall"! Ryan and his best bud Lucas/Lewis were throwing bread to the ducks. I was on the other side of the pond. As i was walking back to where most of the ducks were I hear this "SPLASH" I turn around and there was Ryan IN THE POND dog paddling! "RYAN,RYAN,RYAN,RYAN" I screamed at the top of my lungs! My mom LEAPED into the pond to get him out! My Uncle Glen was racing down the hill to help my mom get him out! I'm not so sure which one got heads to turn: A.My mom in the pond B.Me screaming as loud as possible or C.My lil bro in the pond. anyways after words a kind lady comes up to my mom and offers a blanket to help dry my brother off. It was a sisters worst nightmare! but he was fine. after that we had our lunch. after I finished i decided to join Ryan and Lucas. They were running up and down a GIANT hill. then I had the best Idea "why not roll down the hill" Lucas bravely volentered! He was a little cautious but he did it. Emily went next. Only...she rolled ACROSS the hill not down! But eventually she made it to the bottom.I as the last to try it. I am alleric to grass so I walked down the hill a little ways. after that it sounded like this "WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH" then I slowed down and took look at my arms a small rash had started to form. I went don 2 more times then stopped because I itched like crazy! at this point there were at least 20 kids rolling down that hill!

What is the 1st thing that comes to your mind when you think of the word 'garden' flowers right!?well get your camera ready! Next stop:Rose Garden!

What do you expect to see at a rose garden? Roses right!? well we saw more than that...WAY more! We saw a horse and 2 llamas! The hosre was so sweet and gentle.
we only took pics of the llamas! also there was a WHOLE pond full of tad poles! Some frog got BUSY!

well it was an exusting day and we all needed some rest =D


4 comments:

Lourie said...

It was quite a day wasn't it?

Krissy said...

Ohhhhh yeah it sure was

Emmy said...

I loved how you wrote this! So fun to read. Yes it was an exciting day. I didn't realize it was you that got the rolling down the hill thing started :) How fun.

Krissy said...

hahaha I think it was all 4 of us that got it started hahahaha