Thursday, April 9, 2009

save me

Deep in the ocean blue lies sea creatures of many shapes and sizes. As the human population expands we take up more space leaving no room for the animals. It is our job to protect this species and many others I will talk about! Killer whales despite their name don't or rarely attack humans! killer whales or Orcas are very gentle creatures! Though i have never seen one in the wild i have seen them in captivity. They are absolutely GORGEOUS! I got to get up close and personal with a orca! At sea world they have what's called "breakfast with shamo and namo" I got to do that! what you do is you get your breakfast sit down next to the tank and they swim around! it was so awesome and so moving to see these beautiful animals so close to me! (cry's) I will be o.k.! hahahaha


Just remember
...save me is what the whales are trying to say!

2 comments:

Lourie said...

I am so glad you can remember that. It was really cool.

Krissy said...

oh yeah like I would forget that it was soo kool