Monday, April 6, 2009

The deep

Hey people!!!

I love animals and this is one of my favs! Since I love animals sooo much I thought why not express how much we need to save these precious animals b4 they r gone!

O.K. So first of all animals are just like people i mean how many of us have a pet! I had fish when I lived in VA. One of my favs was one we named Jafar Scar because he would ALWAYS chase the other fish around the tank!

also what are we gonna do when all of the beautiful animals are gone! I would be pretty upset. which brings me 2 my next point

Animal abuse: How Horrid these poor animals left out in the cold! recently I went to a friends house who has 1 dog and 2 cats and 1 bird well they just welcomed a new member 2 the family. A Black lab. she was abused and abandoned! You could see her ribs crystal clear! And I felt sooo sorry for this poor dog.

So just remember to save animals that way they won't be gone forever and few will be on the endangered species list!

2 comments:

Lourie said...

If only everyone had your love for animals, then there wouldn't be this problem.

Krissy said...

I know huh

peace out