
Happy Easter peeps!
so bunnies,eggs...Easter bunny! those are all great and wonderful but you know what's even better!? how our savior died 4 EVERY SINGLE SIN YOU MAKE!!! after 3 days Jesus was resurrected. he came out if that tomb on the third day and spoke Mary's name! Easter is not about candy or bunnies or chocolate peeps it's about Jesus...our savior and I love him to death! he knows and loves me! what can I do to prove that!
Just last night I had my 1st babysitting job. the kids would be asleep and I could just watch T.V. or go on the computer. I was very nervous but you know what I remembered that he would never give me a challenge that I couldn't handle! and I know 100% that he is my redimer my god my savior but most of all...my comforter. and I leave you with 4 simple words:HAVE A GREAT EASTER BLOGGERS!!!

2 comments:
I am at a loss for words,love. Thank you for your testimony.
That was awesome!! Thanks so much.. and I am glad my kids and I were able to make your first baby sitting job good :)
Post a Comment