So what do we all think when we hear the word "Cavity"? I thought this "NOOOOO" yesterday I walked in to the dentists office and had one thing on my mind:Terror! It was my 1st cavity and i was flipping out over it for 3 weeks! That's how long I had to wait before it was filled! In the picture above that was pretty close to the picture in my head!My dentist's name is Dr.Peach! My lil sis/emster's house had met Dr.Peach. This was the first time I'd even SEEN her! Now keep in mind I'm pretty young so this is very scary for me...or...was! hahahahahaha It turns out I didn't even need 2 b numbed!!! I was sooo stressed out over it and it only took 10 Minutes at the least!

3 comments:
You did good!
Glad it went so well! You are pretty tough!
your telling me
Post a Comment